50 ohm std o/p IC

I have a TM4 GPS unit gives o/p as 10 MHz sine wave, 1PPS , 1PPM signals (100 ms on time squre wave)...

I would like to make the Mulitple of this signals ... will u suggest me which IC's I should use as a Buffer or which give multiple o/p

My specific requirement of ic that i should have 50 ohm o/p impedance so that i will use the RG-58 cable for the further signal Transmission to diff unit as ref. input.

also i have to convert 10 MHZ sine wave to 5 MHZ and 1 MHz TTL square wave.. Presently i am using 10E125 for 10 MHZ ECL to TTL converter and then Processing using IC 7490..kindly suggest me which IC 's i should use

is it better to use ACT IC's ..are they 50 ohm o/p compatible...

Reply to
nds