PCAD schematic question

Hello.

I'm trying to rotate/move the reference designator and the value of one part in the sechematic, but to no avail. I'm unable to find how it can be done without editing the library.

In the PCB it's not inmediate, but doable.

Best regards

Reply to
Miguel Gimenez

Press and hold SHIFT while clicking the RefDes or Value. It will highlight ONLY the RefDes or Value Then you can use 'R' to rotate just that text.

Note, the SHIFT lets you select the primatives of a part and manipulate them.

Reply to
James Beck