Linux on Siemens AP600: objcat?

Hello!

I'm currently trying to compile the firmware of the WLAN router/AP AP600 by Fujitsu-Siemens (source is available at

but I'm missing some tool called objcat, which is needed to create the final image. According to the path specified in the (horrible) makefile, it should be part of the uclinux-tools, but I'm unable to find any information on it.

Any help would by appreciated, Julian

Reply to
Julian Einwag