Orcad Capture How to avoid mistakes, checking up netlist?

The netlister has Wirelist output option. It is a human readable text file. Some comprehension may be necessary ;)

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar

HI, everyone. Can someone advise me (and the group) if there is a way to avoid mistakes in schematic, which may appear if you write wrong off page connector name or hierarchical pin/ports name? It is possible to create text netlist, and ...comparing all the nets and schematic it is possible to find mistakes, but it may take too much time. It is possible to create off page connectors report and discover similar names in it. But may be there are some additional features to do the same? So, what is the best way checking up a schematic? Any hints?

Reply to
Slav Mit.

file.

I see, thanks. (Using: create netlist> others>pcadnlt.dll) But the question is, how to use the information more properly? Use my finger to folow all traces on the PCB, or something? That is not High Technology, is it? :) How it can help if I type one wrong letter in a name of an off page connector? I see, my questions might look stupid, but my desire is to avoid rather expensive mistakes, so .. sorry. Good luck and thanks again. Slav.

Reply to
Slav Mit.