Eagle layout editor

There is a library editor. I found it a bit confusing when getting started. I found a web/pdf page from

that did a good job of getting me started.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Hal Murray

Take a look at the Tutorial that is available online from the cadsoft web site.

--
James T. White
Reply to

Hello all :) Does anyone here know how to add a custom component in eagle from cadsoft?

Thanks

Reply to
dimention11

Thanks Ill have a look now