How To vary "vsin" amplitude in a graph?

Hi! I'm using ORCAD capture CIS 9.2 LITE and I'm simuating a circuit.

I have to vary only the amplitude of and see the output variation in the graph. How can I do it?

amplitude should vary from 0~2V, with 0.2v increment.

I guess there would be an answer similar to amplitude variation of by DC sweep.

Reply to
june

In the amplitude setup for vsin, insert {VP} instead of a number.

Declare the parameter, .PARAM VP = 1

In parametric Analysis, Global Parameter, VP, STEP, LINEAR, 0, 2V,

0.2V

Run a Transient Analysis for at least 10 cycles of vsin

To get a "graph", in Probe choose Trace, Performance Analysis and use the "Wizard" to pick the measurement you want to graph, until you get the hang of it, then it's faster to just type in what you want.

...Jim Thompson

june