PSPICE digital vector generation using .VECTOR command

Here's the problem I'm facing: The timestamps in the vector generated by the .VECTOR command have accuracy of only 6 decimal places. Is there any way to get more accuracy? As an alternative, is there a way to force the timestamps to print the times only in us (instead of ns and us and ms ...)? Any help greatly appreciated..:)

Reply to
vsr.norcal

In Analysis Setup, "NUMDGT"

Don't know if that can be done or not.