How to set V-difference as a DC SWEEP variable ?

Hello? I'm using ORCAD capture CIS 9.2 LITE

I want to simulate this circuit

I have always set x-axis as a voltage of a voltage source, which is simply done by filling sweep variables and types in DC Sweep tab.

This time I have to set x-axis to be "Vds", the voltage difference between Drain and Source. (y axis will be Id)

How can I do it? I mean , how can I set a voltage difference as a DC sweep variable?

Reply to
june

Double Click on the X-axis, then click "Axis Variable".

...Jim Thompson