help:clock skew in Astro

hi, everyone I meet a problem while using Asto to implete my deisgn. After Placement

& Routing, I find the clock path is between about 130ns to 220ns (a specific, and very very slow lib used in my design) by using "Timing=>Skew Analysis...", but while I check my timing path, I find that Astro still consider the "clock network" is 1.000ns which is specified in my ".sdc" file. In a other word, the clock skew are not calculated when Astro calculats path timing. I have changed "Timing Setup" options such as "ignore clock uncertainty", "ignore propagated clock" after CTS. This results in problems while STA by PrimeTime. For example, a path having a slack is 90ns in Astro Timing Report can be negetive in PT which takes the clock skew into account. Can anybody give some advice? Thanks.

YuQing

Reply to
yyqonline