From *.cir to *.sch

Hi, anyone know if there are some softwares that can convert file *.cir (from Orcad Spice format) to *.sch?

Thanks

Reply to
Pippo

I wish there were!

Why don't you write a script ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

is there infos somewhere on the ".cir" file format to help creating something to do the conversion..?

Reply to
Fred*

.cir format is an ASCII Spice listing. This is akin to doing an autoplace and autoroute - i.e. probably not an easy thing to do.

--
Mark
Reply to

In PSpice you would need both .cir AND .net files to get all of the components AND excitations.

If anyone solves it please let me know ;-)

...Jim Thompson