What types of circuits give rise to Singular martices?

Hello,

I need some help in analysing singular matrices. Actually I am trying a build a tool which will identify circuits which give rise to singular matrices. Can anybody please suggest me circuits which may give rise to a matrix (with dependent rows or columns). I need this to test my tool. I hope I have written the question clearly. I can rephrase it if anybody wants.

thanks, Dilip

Reply to
Dilips

As far as I know, it is normally caused by open circuits.

Reply to
Charles Schuler