DXP and "unrouted nets"

is there a way to not display selected layers?

--
Using Opera\'s revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to

Hello all! Is any way to show unrouted nets in Protel DXP? After "DRC" in "Unrouted nets" it is no unrouted nets there ... although these nets are on the layout?... thanks buke

Reply to
buke

so, even turning all off but unrouted does nothing? well, call it done and forget it.

--
Using Opera\'s revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
jim dorey

Yes, but sometimes I vahe situation that it is very difficult to see any net line!! This is hard to searching... the better would be to just read unrouted nets

Reply to
buke

Juzt way to searching unrouted nets in kind of listwould be better than swicthing off all layers without net lines... In design->rules is an option like "unrouted nets" but I don't have any idea how it works!!? Buke?

Reply to
buke

What does the design rule check tell you?

Reply to
davamb