crystal confusion with protel

Kelv, If you are using DXP, the crystal should be in the "Miscellaneous Devices.IntLib" library as well. That is typically where you will find general symbols for jellybean devices like resistors, caps, diodes, varying transistors/FETs, crystals, etc.. There is a listing you can download from the Protel website that lists the contents of the libraries. I believe it is an Excel format file, however whenever I want to find it I can't. I do know that it is there, just couldn't find it for you.

-- Sincerely, Brad Velander

the schematic,

find it in the

protel, I was

obvious I forgot to

hours... can anyone

crystal

Reply to
Brad Velander

Op Tue, 10 May 2005 12:08:36 +1000 schreef broken:

In the miscellaneous.lib supplied with Protel 99SE there is a crystal symbol named "crystal".

What version of Protel are you using?

Franklin

Reply to
Franklin

Hi group,

Trying to place a part in Protel, just a simple crystal into the schematic, but I can't find the part? I searched in the libraries but I can't find it, and I can't find it in the online protel.com shared libraries

Since this is such a common part, I'd have thought it'd be in protel, I was going to build my own, but there's probably blindingly obvious I forgot to consider... I know this is probably obvious, but I've been stuck for hours... can anyone help me?

Just a simple HC-49(Low) crystal component would be fine...

Kelv

Reply to
broken