Conversion of PEEL 22CV10AZ to 22CV10A+

Hi,

I've got my hand on a really old design here. I would like to convert a PEEL file which is currently compiled for a 22CV10AZ into a file for a 22CV10A+ device (I think the plus "+" is optional).

The program I have is WinPLACE ver 2.1, but unfortunately I am not able to use the built in JEDEC conversion utility as the source device "22CV10AZ" isn't available in the drop down box. (it's a bit wierd as the option for making a new device includes this chip)

Are there any other JEDEC converters that I could use? Can anyone think of a reason why option is not included, are there some incompatability issues with the devices?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
Barchman