JEDEC file conversions

Hi,

I've got my hands on an old design here. I need to convert PEELs from a 22CV10AZ to a 22CV10A+ I'm using WinPLACE, but the built in JEDEC conversion utility hasn't got the 22CV10AZ defined in the drop down box.

Anyone know of another utility I could use? Or is there some more fundamental reason why the devices might not be compatible?

My thanks in advance.

Simon

Reply to
Barchman