Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PC Scanner
Hi All, Just restoring an old Dexxa Flatbed scanner (4800) and I'm wondering if someone knows what type of tape/adhesive would work best on the glass? The original stuff holding the glass to the case...
8
8

Best offer[Melb]: radar detector , scsi cards, pc extender card
Hi all, i have the following for best offer by 3pm today, any offer must pick up by tomorrow 1) Copy ii pc copy card 2) Western digital fasst 7000 scsi card, full length AT 16 bit 3) Perseus IBM AT io...

nec tv model fs-6807s
looking for fault remidies for this tv to do with noise in picture when first turned on, but thay go away after about 1-2 minits. when pass cold air in the back the lines come back. im suspecting the...
2
2

lets use Americana spelling
all your ear today is kids, kids, kids, kids. kids are the off spring of goats, and there are a lot of them driving on the road. why not change 1st floor to 2nd floor, have freeways, sidewalks and all...
7
7

Compaq Armada 7400 AC Adaptor Pin Assignment needed
Hi there, a friend gave me some old Compaq Armada 7400 Laptop. Unfortunately without an ac adaptor. Since i am a bit into electronics i thought of building my own adaptor. Thus i need to know the pin...

Source for MP1011
Hi All, I have a laptop in for repair with a faulty inverter unit for the LCD Backlight. The controller IC is a MP1011EAM and i cannot find a source. Does anyone know where to source this IC in...

Repair torn VHS tape
Is it possible to successfully repair a torn VHS video tape? I tried to purchase a tape repair kit today and it appears they are not available now - at least at the shops I tried. Jackie
2
2

Job hunting websites in Australia and locations for VLSI jobs?
Hello, there: I was a VLSI engineer in China, I worked in digital integrated circuits design for a few years and I am looking for opportunities in Australia. What are the popular job hunting websites...
9
9

Re: If you used discrete components how big would it be?
You are completely irrelevant. Clearly those who work there feel differently. I've never been stupid enough to need that sort of work. Plenty find that sort of work convenient, particularly if they...

luxeon driver ??
hi, any body know where there are any diy drivers for the luxeon leds ??? l have a 6 volt hand held rechargeable spotlight with a 55 watt bulb. i want to put in a luxeon 5 watt or more led, but need a...
3
3

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?
Actually I live in NSW, and I don't really have an issue with him. Natalie
1
1

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?
Here's another idea: FOAD. -- Typ speaks. Girls moisten. Men cower.

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?
It is ??????????? Could have fooled Me ! At least with analogue I have a perfect picture. Digital I have a good Picture with bursts of pixeallation, Freezes, audio Drop outs and occasional squaeks
4
4

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?
And why replace it with Something worse? For me Digital offers Inferior performance to Analogue TV. I am probably a bit less than 30KM from the Transmitters and receive good clean Picture quality on...
1
1

Re: Mythbusters
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:32:34 GMT, "Brad Hogan" put finger to keyboard and composed: I haven't tried this with a CD, but you can prevent a crack in a PCB from running by drilling holes at the...
1
1