lets use Americana spelling

all your ear today is kids, kids, kids, kids.

kids are the off spring of goats, and there are a lot of them driving on the road.

why not change 1st floor to 2nd floor,

have freeways, sidewalks and all the rest

Reply to
Bone head

the

Great ! Then we could have color, McDonalds, KFC , Subway and hot dogs and Coke. Our kids could wear their baseball caps on backwards and homee baseball clothes and the girls could be dressed as mini pros at 10 . We could have a youth and drug culture, and a "give it all to me now" generation without any sense of financial responsibility. And business could have part time jobs, and a management style that only cared about the bottom line and the concept of mutual obligation would disappear. Yeaaah ! Sine wave, desperate actresses, Blazer, Married with children could be on TV along with another 30, 000 mindless shows. (Just shoot me) Our female unemployed female youth could be encouraged to have kids, hell we could pay em to do it. Dumb the population down. Edumacation is wasted on the masses, it only makes em restless. What a bonanza for business execs and Govt. ("We could earn far more outside politics." "The remuneration is much better overseas"). Global economies where the consumers can't live without the latest and greatest. Keep changing technology so its all outdated in a week. Divide our society between the have and have nots. Ya gotta have someone to look up or down at. Heaven.

NOT !!

Reply to
Jim

| > kids are the off spring of goats, and there are a lot of them driving on | the | > road. | >

| > why not change 1st floor to 2nd floor, | >

| > have freeways, sidewalks and all the rest | >

| Great ! Then we could have color, McDonalds, KFC , Subway and hot dogs and | Coke. Our kids could wear their baseball caps on backwards and homee | baseball clothes and the girls could be dressed as mini pros at 10 . | We could have a youth and drug culture, and a "give it all to me now" | generation without any sense of financial responsibility. | And business could have part time jobs, and a management style that only | cared about the bottom line and the concept of mutual obligation would | disappear. | Yeaaah ! Sine wave, desperate actresses, Blazer, Married with children could | be on TV along with another 30, 000 mindless shows. (Just shoot me) | Our female unemployed female youth could be encouraged to have kids, hell we | could pay em to do it. Dumb the population down. Edumacation is wasted on | the masses, it only makes em restless. | What a bonanza for business execs and Govt. ("We could earn far more outside | politics." "The remuneration is much better overseas"). | Global economies where the consumers can't live without the latest and | greatest. Keep changing technology so its all outdated in a week. | Divide our society between the have and have nots. Ya gotta have someone to | look up or down at. | Heaven. | | | NOT !! | | |

I agree with your rant - it is all too stupid... ...but isnt it happening already?

- Richard

Reply to
Richard Waters

on

and

hell

on

happening

Richard, that was the point...it's too late :(( For another non politically correct article you may care to take a peek at

Jim

Nice page Jim, makes sense and it seems someone beat me to the punch on creating a website there too!

Spread the word...

--Richard

--richardsmagic.com

Reply to
Richard Waters

oh shit, sorry, it slipped away and got sent to the wrong newsgroup.

kids are the off spring of goats, and there are a lot of them driving on the road.

why not change 1st floor to 2nd floor,

have freeways, sidewalks and all the rest

Reply to
Bone head

"Bone head" wrote

oh shit, sorry, it slipped away and got sent to the wrong newsgroup.

****I'd hate to see the insides of your underpants.

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

thats a very good idea. I already though of that.

There's a hospital near here that has the main entry on the BASEMENT level.

The architects designed the building with a very nice entry on the up hill side, and they declared the level of the uphill entry to be GROUND level. However that entry had a few problems

  • too much wind, and no room for wind reduction doors
  • a single lane drop off/pickup driveway with no room to make a larger one.
  • road has very limitted parking, with no room to build any extra

So the main entry moved down one level... to the B level.

In hindsite they should have just labelled the levels 1 ,2,3,4,5,6 and not made a 'main entry'.

The new hospital has that, which of course confuses everyone who goes to level 1 to exit the building and find there are no exits there at level one (except for a long walk to the other end where you can exit at level 1 )

Reply to
Brad Hogan