Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?
Umm, what do motorways, US-Australian relations, Iraq (obliquely referred to), the (mental) health industry and trolling got to do with the topic, let alone such US crap as "America's Most...

idea - wireless distributed home alarm system
Instead of passive sensors reporting back to an active control box/panel with a siren, why not a distributed system with each sensor containing its own siren? If one sensor is tripped then it sends...
8
8

Circuit Board VIAS
Can someone point me in the right direction to purchase small quantities of vias, or let me know of other ways to connect both sides of a double sided pcb togeter Lucky Phil
13
13

What are these Altronics "Ferrules"
Anyone know what these "Ferrules" from Altronics are for. They come in about six different diameters. None of the 3 staff there knew what they were for, and neither do I but they look useful. Cheers...
7
7

Fixed - JVC DV camera lens stuck?
Hi, camera is fixed. I called a local repair guy, who advised that the CCD was gone, and that 9/10 of these cameras fail for this reason. He recommended that I take the camera to the JVC dealer in...

Jaycar Noise Cancelling Headphones Cat AA-2054
Has anyone here tried these ? I am travelling overseas soon & thought these might be nice for the plane. I will be grateful for any comments as to how effective they really are. TIA Dave

FS: NEC e808 Adelaide going cheap
This phone is avail Via eBay If you would like to settle outside eBay Simply email me stating price & address And I will arrange to send on Wednesday Thank you Daniel

Mythbusters
Great episode tonight! They blew up a plane, made a remote control Police car, and shot bullets out of a car fuse holder. Where do I get a job like that? Dave :)
37
37

Repairing Cassette players
I am having trouble with an old cassette player. I am trying to transfer old cassettes onto my computer. While the feeding spool is turning the receiving spool is not. Consequently the tape start...
5
5

Texas Instruments MSP430F149s in Oz
Hi All, anyone know who may be selling MSP430F149s in small quantities in Oz other than RS/Farnell? Thanks rob
5
5

My aerial point isn't where my TV is
I'm renting a small appartment in the inner city and have no choice where my aerial point is. The only logical place to put my TV is over the other side of the room. Currently I'm running a long...
3
3

VoIP at 35,000 feet
Read this interesting story this morning: A company by the name of Boeingconnexion provides the service. It not only means in flight Internet connections, but free phone calls worldwide while sitting...

Proto-Chip SMd Breadboards TSSOP QFP SOIC +
11 SMD Prototyping Breadboards, TSSOP, QFP, SOIC, Proto-Chip n' DIP 2 and a mix of all the above. 4 NEW Triple Pitch TSSOP/SOIC boards with ground planes on back, power traces on top. 0.5, 0.635/0.65,...

GPS modules ?
Could someone recommend a gps module suitable for use in embedded projects (pic and lpc21xx) , robotics and hooking up to a (laptop/pc with windows and osx drivers). Either 3V or 5V powered, ASCI...
32
32

FA: analog 200amp dc clamp meter
ebay item no 7503605140 Moving house, hope I can find it a home, I'm without a shed or workshop at the new place. Mark
5
5