Repair torn VHS tape

Is it possible to successfully repair a torn VHS video tape?
I tried to purchase a tape repair kit today and it appears they are not
available now - at least at the shops I tried.
Jackie
Reply to
Jackie
"Jackie"
** WES Components, Ashfield in Sydney, sell a "Video Tape Splicer Kit" ( code SV620 ) for around $27.
Ph (02) 9797 9866
Reply to
Phil Allison
Not sure of your location, but Wagner in Ashfield in Sydney

Otherwise use a search engine (I used au.altavista.com and reduced to Australia only) and there's heaps of results, some are even relevant.
Ken
Reply to
Ken Taylor