Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Rod Speed
March 30, 2005, 4:35 am
rate this thread
You are completely irrelevant. Clearly those who work there feel differently.
I've never been stupid enough to need that sort of work.
Plenty find that sort of work convenient, particularly if they have
kids that they can have around the house while doing it etc.
They avoid the stupid cost of 'childcare' and the cost of charging
around from one side of town to the other twice a day etc.
Union scum dont like it ? Stiff shit bozos.
They get the bums rush, along with all their stupid 'workers', stupid.
Pathetic, really. No one is holding a gun to anyone's
head and forcing them to do that work, fuckwit.
Very Pathetic in your case.
No one is holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to do that work,
Fuckwits like you get to like it or lump it.
- » Job hunting websites in Australia and locations for VLSI jobs?
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair