Video interface for PS-24 IR viewer

This is a long shot. I'm trying to find out how to access the NTSC output from a FLIR PS-24 IR viewer.

The spec sheet states that an output is there, but the application manual supplied makes absolutely no mention of it. If I access the FLIR website, it bounces me to the Oz couterpart, an enquiry via the contact us page has had no response.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

Have you tried to access their web site via a free anonymizer service? I just went to their web site using a European VPN and there was no redirection. Unfortunately, the download part of their web site wanted me to register for a username and password, so I can't tell you if there's anything useful there :-(

Peter

Reply to
Peter