SOIC to DIP adapter PCB

Where can I order SOIC to DIP converter PCB in Australia with reasonable price?

Reply to
Hugo Muccho

Jaycar have a range of them, individual or in panels.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Are you sure? I've searched their web site and could not find it. Do you mind if you can post its URL? Thanx

Reply to
Hugo Muccho

Not sure about Jaycar - maybe Dave meant Electus (they sell 'em)

search "smd"

rob

Reply to
Rob

We have a few different adapters that may suit:

Leon Gross Soundlabs Group Pty Ltd Ph +61 2 4627-8766

Reply to
Leon

Sorry, Jaycar *still* don't have them yet, it's their wholesaler Electus:

Search for "SMD" from the main page and you'll get a range of them. They have a different brand in pre-made ones too one-off.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones