Small quantity double sided PCB manufacturing

We are a group of uni students with limited experience in electronics. As a part of our uni projects we have designed some electronic circuits Altium's DXP. The circuits contains various integrated circuits in SOIC and DIP packages and some passive componets including connectors. We also designed printed circuit board (PCB) art works for our boards. Total surface area of our boards is approximatelly 20x20cm.

Where in Australia (Sydney) we can order the double sided PCB (with through whole plated) manufactured for us in low quantities (one or two) with price tag suitable for uni students?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Kutaj Vamor

You don't give any details of your PCB manufacturing spec. Smallest track width, spacing, hole size range, via size etc.

You could try BEC

who are in Queensland and offer a panel-based prototyping service. I've had good quality results from them in the past.

I'd guess that a 270mm x 420mm panel of dspth boards with no s/s or overlay would be around $350.

Reply to
swanny