Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Kutaj Vamor
September 28, 2005, 1:11 pm
rate this thread
We are a group of uni students with limited experience in electronics. As a
part of our uni projects we have designed some electronic circuits Altium's
DXP. The circuits contains various integrated circuits in SOIC and DIP
packages and some passive componets including connectors. We also designed
printed circuit board (PCB) art works for our boards. Total surface area of
our boards is approximatelly 20x20cm.
Where in Australia (Sydney) we can order the double sided PCB (with through
whole plated) manufactured for us in low quantities (one or two) with price
tag suitable for uni students?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Small quantity double sided PCB manufacturing
You don't give any details of your PCB manufacturing spec. Smallest
track width, spacing, hole size range, via size etc.
You could try BEC (http://www.becman.com /) who are in Queensland and
offer a panel-based prototyping service. I've had good quality results
from them in the past.
I'd guess that a 270mm x 420mm panel of dspth boards with no s/s or
overlay would be around $350.
- » Sourcing ADXRS150ABG, ADXL203CE in Australia (small quantities)
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming