Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Looking for a 1 Button 433MHz Xmitter
November 22, 2006, 4:56 am
rate this thread
Re: Looking for a 1 Button 433MHz Xmitter
Thanks to all or the replies so far.
I am looking for these things in quantities so would prefer something that
is already constructed and in an enclosure. I have come across a few 2 and
4 button ones but my customer really wants a 1 button. I have about 100 x
433MHz transmitters and heaps of encoders to go with them, I was hoping to
save some time tho and keep them in the spare parts box.
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair