Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Regulating battery charger current
November 21, 2006, 9:16 pm
rate this thread
I am building a home made generator; lawn mower engine and car alternator.
The problem is that the alternators can do 45-65(?) amps, but I do not
want to try dumping that much current into an expesive deep discharge
What is my best way of limiting the current to C/10, aka 13 Amps?
<will accept google search hints>
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)