Zigbee stack

Hi all, I am looking for a 802.15.4 stack, which implements GTS and synchronization(I know TI mac doesnt implement it).

Does anyone have any idea, where I can download such a stack?

thanks & regards ashutosh

Reply to
ashu

maybe dig around here;

1 Lucky Texan

"ashu" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@u26g2000yqu.googlegroups.com...

Freescale's IEEE802.15.4 stack, at least, implements GTS. However take care : GTS is, as far as I know, not used by Zigbee at all, so you would need to use 802.15.4 directly and not through zigbee.

Yours, Robert Lacoste

Robert Lacoste