wireless button question

Hello, I was wondering if anyone in here might know how I might be able

to control an analog switch with a wireless button? I would like to control a 4066 analog switch wirelessly. I'm looking for something that would have real quick response time from whenever my button is pressed, and the range doesn't have to be more than a few feet. I don't know anything about wireless, but just seeing all the wireless mouses, car alarms, toy cars...etc, makes me think that this might be possible. I'm just not sure how to get started and where to look.

Thanks!

Reply to
panfilero

I don't know if what I want exist, but I need something where I can hook up a button that is on momentarily when pressed to a transciever. And that on the reciever end it enables a switch instanteously only while the button is pushed. I need to be able to push the button repeatedly very quickly and have the switch at the reciever end respond without any noticable delay.

Does anyone know if this exist, and if it does, where I can find it?

thank you.

Reply to
panfilero