How can i find pcb buyer?

When i work in PCBGOGO, i feel a little difficult to find new customer who need fabricate the pcb sample prototype.Even if we have fatories, but no new customer could find us.feel confused!

Reply to
service

? 2015?9?14???? UTC

+8??11:10:18?Wu Eric???

o need fabricate the pcb sample prototype.Even if we have fatories, but no new customer could find us.feel confused!

Because we have wesbite

online, and it is very convinien t for customer to order online, paypal also accept! But there is no real cu stomer find us to fabricate, only the broker find us ,and the price is high er to the broker's customer. we would like to offer the goods directly to t he customer. no broker at all, how do i do?

Reply to
Wu Eric

? 2015?9?14???? UTC+8??11:10:18?Wu Eric???

Because we have wesbite

online, and it is very convinient for customer to order online, paypal also accept! But there is no real customer find us to fabricate, only the broker find us ,and the price is higher to the broker's customer. we would like to offer the goods directly to the customer. no broker at all, how do i do?

Hmmmm, a distinct smell of spam here ??? ( Wu who?? )

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

? 2015?9?14???? UTC

+8??1:29:14?Rheilly Phoull??? ?

TC+8??11:10:18?Wu Eric???

who

ent

hey,i am not a spam, just a new worker in this area, so if you have method please offer me help!

Reply to
Wu Eric

I will help you! No advertising on usenet! Consider yourself helped!

Please take your spam elsewhere.

--

Xeno
Reply to

? 2015?9?14???? UTC

+8??11:10:18?Wu Eric???

o need fabricate the pcb sample prototype.Even if we have fatories, but no new customer could find us.feel confused!

you still didnt give the method. please offer us some useful method

Reply to
Wu Eric

Try Google AdWords .

Reply to
Gordon Levi

? 2015?9?14???? UTC

+8??5:52:01?Gord>

who need fabricate the pcb sample prototype.Even if we have fatories, but no new customer could find us.feel confused!

It is really a good way, but it need to expense some money, do you have any more free way?

Reply to
Wu Eric

This should work for you:

You could eat your bowl of melamine rice and STILL have time to spam Usenet by using this method.

Reply to
Jeßus

? 2015?9?15???? UTC

+8??10:37:12?Wu Eric???

TC+8??5:52:01?Gord> >

er who need fabricate the pcb sample prototype.Even if we have fatories, bu t no new customer could find us.feel confused!

ny more free way?

??

Reply to
Wu Eric

I think the man from PCBNONO.com has already got one of those.

As I understand it pcbgogo are very low quality and don't deliver.

Reply to
Deez Nuts

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??1:14:28?Deez Nuts???

r who need fabricate the pcb sample prototype.Even if we have fatories, but no new customer could find us.feel confused!

.html

As i see, you are spam and competitor to us!If you dont have any good way, please go away! I just want to talk with my helper!

Reply to
Wu Eric

No I am not a competitor. I buy quite a lot PCBs. It is my understanding that pcbgogo are rubbish. They also spam newsgroups with advertising.

Go away Mr Wu Wu your PCB are no no go go.

Reply to
Deez Nuts

Use email if you merely want to talk with your helper... You post here, you post publicly! That means people who have experience with your crappy products have just as much right to post their opinions here. You either prove them wrong or leave. If you, in desperation, find you need to spam newsgroups in order to market your substandard products, then you really need to take a good long hard look at the viability of your company. All you're showing us is that your company is so unsuccessful that you can't even afford an advertising budget. That is certainly not a good look and would, on its own, deter me from ever using your services.

--

Xeno
Reply to

Thanks for letting me know. I'll be sure to let everyone on the blogs, twitter and facebook know that pcbgogo are rubbish. This will go viral.

Reply to
Clocky

Well, damn. Must be a crappy product. Oh, wait... it's made by pcbgogo. Enough said.

I heard that too. I saw a post on faecebook by some nasty looking ladyboy by the name of Bronwyn Bishop, he/she said that pcbgogo take orders but don't send any products.

Reply to
Jeßus

Helper monkey?

Reply to
Jeßus

? 2015?9?16???? UTC

+8??4:10:27?Clocky???

? UTC+8??1:14:28?Deez Nuts??? ??

908..html

if you like to do that, no problem, i will ask lawyer to complain you! beca use we didnt give any spam email here, just want to get some more experienc e about find a customer!it is bother you now ?

Reply to
Wu Eric

why do you hate pcbgogo, because you are his competitor? So bad person!

Reply to
Wu Eric

Oh my god, what a laugh you are!

Look up the word 'jurisdiction' and you might just find you just don't have it. Are you sure your piss farting little company is ready to tackle global markets? Best you graduate from your diapers first.

You want to find a customer? ADVERTISE in appropriate media. This forum is inappropriate media as you will very soon learn if you persist with your folly.

It doesn't bother me at all! Does it bother you that you're posting in a forum where comments from others can be positive or, in the case of your crappy product, totally negative? What you need to take very careful note of is that any and all comments here that are linked to pcbgogo can be easily found on a simple Google search. You, at this juncture, are generating plenty of negative comments. Do you really want these linked to your product? Seriously?

--

Xeno
Reply to