How can i find pcb buyer? - Page 2

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
Sounds like a dissatisfied customer to me! I'll bet you have many of
them....

--

Xeno

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?16???? UTC
+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
.

Cloky is Xeno right! you two make alot of fake ads here, why say me ?i have
 delete all my files, but you talk to yourself ok?
I just want to ask the opinion about how to find a customer, but you just a
 spam to insult! Why i say Cloky, Xeno is very nervous, they two are the sa
me!

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?

Wrong...

 > you two make alot of fake ads here, why say me ?

Usenet is NOT for advertising. I do not make ads as I am not selling
anything.

You really haven't a clue about usenet, have you?

 > but you just a spam to insult!

You will find no customers here, merely opinions.

LOL

--

Xeno

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?

ROFLMAO :-)

I will let the blogs, twitter and facebook know that pcbgogo are rubbish
but Wu Eric is a very good comedian!

This will go viral.

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?17???? UTC
+8??12:44:20?Clocky???
 UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
s,
al.
n!
have delete all my files, but you talk to yourself ok?
st a spam to insult! Why i say Cloky, Xeno is very nervous, they two are th
e same!

You lying little jerk.

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?17???? UTC
+8??12:44:20?Clocky???
 UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
s,
al.
n!
have delete all my files, but you talk to yourself ok?
st a spam to insult! Why i say Cloky, Xeno is very nervous, they two are th
e same!

Hey Cloky, please do that, so that let me know who you are!because here,we
could not know where are you from!!you are a really comedian! i have delete
 my message! and we dont want to take any ads here! just want to comunicati
on!but you are really start a rumour!why? Stop to quarrel ok? I have delete
 all!

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?17???? UTC
+8??12:44:20?Clocky???
 UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
s,
al.
n!
have delete all my files, but you talk to yourself ok?
st a spam to insult! Why i say Cloky, Xeno is very nervous, they two are th
e same!

I feel sorry for all. Because i take ads in this discussion. But i have del
ete all of them. but Cloky,JW,Xeno, Deez Nuts , i feel very sorry for distu
rb them. but they  also tell a lie in the discussion.We didnt sell any thin
g to them, so he said "pcbgogo didnt send goods", "pcbgogo's quality is not
 good" ,pcbgogo's goods is expensive" is a big lie! please delete. I will n
ot update new words about it, hope you three also dont make it nervous! jus
t comunication, no any profit at all! ok?
Sorry again to you all!

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?

So is it Allen, Ewic, Mr Wu Wu or Mau Tsao Tun?

I think I have the wong one.

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?16???? UTC
+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
.

I have saw Xeno in goole discussion, you always say others is liar, i just
want to know who you are !

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
Only when it's patently obvious to all and sundry that they are!

--

Xeno

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?16???? UTC
+8??6:33:33?Xeno???
 UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
s,
al..
n!
ust want to know who you are !

Xeno are rubbish too, he has given wrong information to us too! he and clok
y is same person, he always spam here! be careful!

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
I have given you no information. Just advice not to waste time spamming
here. Seems you lot are slow learners with developmental disabilities.

--

Xeno

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?16???? UTC
+8??6:50:40?Xeno???
 UTC+8??6:33:33?Xeno???
? UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
ogs,
iral..
son!
 just want to know who you are !
cloky is same person, he always spam here! be careful!

You too!

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?16???? UTC
+8??6:50:40?Xeno???
 UTC+8??6:33:33?Xeno???
? UTC+8??6:07:58?Xeno???
ogs,
iral..
son!
 just want to know who you are !
cloky is same person, he always spam here! be careful!

I also dont sell anything here! but i have read the message, only you insul
t others! why?

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
Spammers like you change your nym regularly. How many have you had now?
This looks like #4 or 5 - and rising.....

--

Xeno

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?

About 6 so far.   ;)

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?

Ewic you will never find me! Never! Us Caucasians all look the same!

You will never find me!

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I did business with pcbgogo once.
They took my money and never delivered the goods. They billed my credit
card 3 times for one order that never arrived. They never return emails
once they get your money. Pcbgogo.com  are scammers and should be avoided
at all costs!

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?

Looks like your SPAM didn't go ever well here either.
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/suggestions/how-to-find-a-factory-to-fabricate-the-pcb-sample/msg723564/#msg723564
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/manufacture/lpkf-protomat-s62-pcb-router-producing-many-different-boards-at-once/msg723994/#msg723994

Re: How can i find pcb buyer?
? 2015?9?16???? UTC
+8??7:30:37?JW???

.

please response for what you said!
pcbgogo use paypal payment,if paypal didnt send you goods,you can file a co
mplain in paypal account! it seems that you are a big liar!! JW,Xeno,Cloky
is same person, and just change name to give bad feed back to feedback!but
you dont know Customer is clever,they will not be cheated by your words!

Site Timeline