Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Hitachi T.V. diagnostics?
- T.J. Dunster
May 25, 2006, 7:31 am
rate this thread
Re: Hitachi T.V. diagnostics?
Buy a new TV.!
All the Hitachi range seem to be like that, I have the C29-F100 and its like
Had it Swapped with Hitachi, but the other was as bad, (it is only a few mms
out, but so annoying!)
No Adjustments in Menu,
in the old days you could setup the convergence, but not these days..:<
- » Anyone on this list have an HP6813B with option 020 ?
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Attach Cords/Plugs to 240v Electrical Tools - TAFE PLUS Statement
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Eingangsfilter für Bluetooth-Verstärker nach ei genem Geschmack anpassen
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)