Anyone on this list have an HP6813B with option 020 ?

This is an AC Source Analyser, HP6813B  1750VA rated but with
the Dual Power Analyser Option 020.  Data Sheet here:-

http://www.home.agilent.com/upload/cmc_upload/All/6800series_datasheet_Jan06.pdf

I'm interested to know what really is the difference between a
standard 6813B and one with the Option 020 installed as my
investigation so far indicates the A9 output board and an extra
A13 V and I sense board, along with a suitable DSP/GPIB board...

--
Regards
Mike