iowa hills

The iowa hills site has been down for awhile.

I don't understand dropbox, but some time ago I did archive the iowa hills sw.

I have links but don't know if they work due to my dropbox knowledge:

?dl=0
?dl=0
?dl=0
?dl=0
?dl=0
?dl=0
?dl=0
?dl=0

Reply to
Simon S Aysdie

Thanks, some good stuff there. I'll have to try his Parks-McClellan translation one of these days and see how it stands up to the one I usually use.

From what I can tell only the first file is needed, being a 31 MB zipfile that contains copies of the others. Download it and rename it from AABQhBu0FNVnhHrEouYbW15Sa@dl to Iowa_Hills.zip (e.g.), and you will have the whole set. I'll mirror it on ke5fx.com unless/until somebody yells at me.

-- john, KE5FX

Reply to
John Miles, KE5FX

Oh nice one

Victor Test

You are welcome, John. I had thought Daniel Klosterman's collection was pretty good. I then enjoyed looking over your posts too. Very nice! I hope Mr. Klosterman is ok--it is concerning his site is down.

I think the whole "thing" was "auto-zipped" because I linked the whole folder. I did not upload a zip of the entire folder. :)

Reply to
Simon S Aysdie

yeah it's irritating. We had to cancel a ski trip.

Reply to
RichD