"Happy" Invasion Day

I hope you all get nice and toasted celebrating 221 years of oppression, dislocation and dispossession of the original inhabitants of this increasingly sunburnt land, and more recently 10 years of the racist rabble rousing regime of John =93Eva Braun=94* Howard and his nasty neo-con refugee baby drowners- I know I did (last night at any rate)...........at least we have Rudd now.

Of course reactionry rednecks are outraged by the valid protests performed by indignant indiginies, and how dare these silly old bastards criticise people who have been patronised and deprived of their rightful resources by disinterested white bureaucrats- after all, they haven=92t had to live in sub-standard housing which they themselves have reduced to hovel status while continually receiving welfare while never actually bothering to even seek gainful employment, all they=92ve done is murder a few Asians who were trying to liberate their own hemisphere from the yoke of European colonial rule.

The whole name =93Australia=94 day is a joke itself- seeing as we are nothing more than the lick-spittle grovelling servants of hegemonic US world domination- why not be truthful for once and rename it =93Subservience Day=94, and allow occupying American killbots free access to our homes, refrigerators and sexual partners.

Reply to
Peter Lucas

Enjoy the sausage rolls. If only people would have an attitude of contributing to Australia, instead of being professional activists and protestors. Grow by adding not opposing. Live outside of the inner suburbs.

Reply to
globular

I spent a nice day at the local SURVIVAL DAY celebrations

Check it out next year mate , its a great way to enjoy the day AND make a political statement at the same time

mind you the white racists simply could not control themselves , I went to the toilet to see a big fat white DRUNK pissing in all the hand basins and all over the floor in his GUTLESS childish killjoy attempt to disrupt the event

sort of made me feel sad for the sick minded little creep

no wonder Aboriginals have no respect for the Aussie flag he was wearing

He was so drunk he could barely walk , I fely pity not anger

Reply to
kangarooistan

sty

ss

As long as the welfare payments keep being dished out to those who dont deserve them, this sort of thing will continue

Reply to
kreed