happy pi day

I'm baking my famous peach and blueberry pie.

Albert Einstein was born on pi day.

I used to know pi to 100 places. I'm down to 20 now. I have a grandson who can do about 370 digits.

onsdag den 15. marts 2023 kl. 00.59.01 UTC+1 skrev John Larkin:

some Danish guy just cut about a minute of the recrod in pi everest

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

All male. Only a guy would be so dumb as to memorize pi to 10k digits.