Free to a good home SW Sydney: Just some electronic junk

South-West Sydney area

Nothing overly special, I am just having a clean out and this stuff would otherwise have gone into the bin.

I've got a beer box full of odds and sods. Some Coax, a few strips of diodes, a few hundred electro caps, crip lugs, pot washers. You know the usual crap we all keep 'that might be useful one day'

After that great sales pitch if anyone is interested fire off an email to mikegw20 at hotmail dot com.

Mike

Reply to
mikegw