Electronex Expo

A little late notice, but for those who aren't aware, the biggest ever Oz electronics industry expo is happening in Sydney today (Wed) and tomorrow.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Sooo.....live video blog from the expo?

This would be interesting.....

RS Components (Stand: D11) - Will showcase the new design resource for engineers

Downloaded it a few weeks back. For free it's good value for money :). I seriously don't think they'll have too many engineers use it though. I hope they "showcase" it better than their included sample layouts. Might be useful for building a BOM of RS part numbers if nothing else.

James

Reply to
James

No, that's a tad hard, but I'll be there today with the camera.

Farnell and RS are now battling it out for the free hobbyist/hacker/maker EDA design space. But Farnell's Eagle has the commanding lead. Nothing but good can come from the competition though.

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones