www.pcbcart.com

Anyone used these guys sucessfully? I'm a bit worried about chinese methodology since we have all experienced low quality chinese manufacturing techniques.

Reply to
Bobby Joe

I've ordered 2 and 4 layer boards with 0.15/0.15 track/spacing from them. Quality and communications has been ok.

I will use them also in the future whenever I do have the time for their lead time. We only do prototyping in-house, so I sometimes want my boards faster.

-- Mikko

Reply to
=?iso-8859-1?q?Mikko_Syrj=E4la

used them. Quality, communications & delivery was good. Quality was good too. Price was quite a bit less than other quotes.

I'll use them again.

Reply to
Polyp

Quality? Most large quantity consumer electronics sold anywhere in the world is manufactured in China.

Reply to
sv07171024

Quality

Any examples of prices and shipping costs? I'm interested especially in prototype quantities. Other websites publishes some prices on the front page, but seems like you have to register for pcbcart first to see some numbers.

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

I've done a few dozen jobs with them - low to med qty, single to 4 layer. All have been fine.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Yes, they have recently changed this, you have to sign up to use the Qutoe function, but it's well worth it. I've never been spammed by them once. The online quote system is excellent, you even get a qty price breakdown so you can see whether it's cheaper to order 10 or 20 etc. Huge range of options (colour, thickness, gold etc)

But if you want some basic prices, around $40 tooling for a small DS board, around $90 for a more complex 4 layer board. Boards themslves are as little as a few dollars to say $10 each in small qty (

Reply to
David L. Jones

No problems at all with all sorts of boards. Biggest problem I've heard of were they sent the wrong colour board, but fixed within two days for free. Service is excellent, always on time, and quality is excellent for the price. They did the board and front panel for my uWatch and uCurrent projects for example:

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones