Where to buy USB flash memory sticks (UK)

It's been a while since I gave up on the amateur groups, but I recall I kept getting rejected for incredibly minor issues like not trimming enough.

I don't have time to spend on groups like that.

--

Rick C
Reply to

I found moderated groups to be echo chambers. no dissent allowed usually

Josef Stalin
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'm generally not in a hurry for stuff - when I get time to do something I just pick something that I have the bits for. A disadvantage of this is that I have little bits and pieces scattered around the house that I never get around to using, because I can't find them or forgot I had them (or why).

Mostly just eBay. I tend to keep paperwork from eBay purchases, which sometimes includes alternate websites - I should go through it and make a list.

Reply to
Rob Morley