USB Flash memory controllers

Hi all,

I am currently working on a university project which consists of developing a device that has a USB interface to a pc.

In my application, i am interested in saving data to a flash memory chip and then making this data available to the computer via USB. Basically, i want the computer to see my device as a mass storage device like the usb flash disks.

Can anyone recommend any usb flash memory controller chips that could do the job. The project has a pretty tight schedule, so i am interested in a controller that is as plug-and-play as possible.

thanks for your time.

Reply to
Student