Samsung TVCR346

This a 34cm TV / VCR my wife is very fond of First fault :

Two lines 1" thick rolling down the screen (separated scan). , maybe Retrace lines or bands rolling down the screen.

This happens irelevant of input, ext. etc

Second fault: I think the VCR needs mech. overhaul, I can't find a kit but found a mob in our area (Sydney Aussie) that sells individual bits like belts, clutchs etc.

To give it the once over anyone suggest a list of service parts to order ??

thanks from down under

Reply to
Fred

In data Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:50:12 +0200, Fred ha scritto:

Electrolytic capacitor fault....

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

JR North

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:50:12 +1000, "Fred" put finger to keyboard and composed:

WES Components, 138 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield.

Generally speaking, a full service might involve replacing or cleaning the mode switch, video belt kit, pinch roller, tension band, and brake pads.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

As a rule of thumb, this set uses a switch mode supply hence there will be a bunch of electros round that, the horizontal is next with a bunch of electros round the trippler area and hot, so the next area with a bunch of electros will be the vertical ????

or -- yes dear I will fix it, its only been 30 years since I played around with TVs, and yes,,,,Tvs do work down here - funny boy

cheers

??

Reply to
Fred