Philips 34cm tv turned itself off.

Looking for Philips KR3684 34cm tv (circa 1980's) service manual, especially now it switched itself off (fuse OK, degausser sounds like it comes on, +300vdc present on filter cap, standby light off).

Anyone know where I can source old Philips' tv schematics, even just it's startup circuit?

---------- Sent via SPRACI -

- Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Reply to
whitebridge

On 08 Apr 2007 08:12:28 GMT, whitebridge put finger to keyboard and composed:

now it switched itself off (fuse OK, degausser sounds like it comes on, +300vdc present on filter cap, standby light off).

startup circuit?

Without knowing anything about your particular set, I'd look for an open circuit startup resistor (~300K) connecting your PWM controller IC, or the base/gate of your chopper transistor, to the +300vdc supply.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar