at&t hs8270 cordless phone

i just got this cordless phone and its acting weird. it won't let you call out using the head set and to add to it, it give of a buzzy signal.i tried getting a manual for it but it doesn't help. can any one help me.

Reply to
jon

Can't say for certain, but have you checked for ripple on the power supply?? A 900 MHZ phone is pretty old to be working on unless it is just a curiosity.

Reply to
Ken

well i bought it at good will but deiced to jut return it and get credit for it. i was just tring to get a cordless phone for cheap

Reply to
jon

Have you looked at Ebay?? I would think there would be plenty of older cordless phones you could buy for very little money.

Reply to
Ken

i rather go to walmart and buy a new cordless phone for cheap then bother with buying a used phone. thanks any way

Reply to
jon