scanpci

Hi, I have an SBC-MediaGX embedded computer card which is running Linux (Kernel 2.2.17). The card has a PC104 bus which to my understanding should be acted upon as a PCI bus by the OS. However, the scanpci program does not detect the CRYSTAL-MM-HP (soundcard from Diamond Systems Corp.) card I have plugged in.

Will scanpci not detect HW which does not have a driver currently installed?

Anyone who has tried the same HW with success??

Reply to
erlend.kvalvaag