Is there such a thing as a qnx-like Open Source embedded system SDK?

~ I really like qnx, but they are quite a bit sketchy about their licensing ~ qnx.com/legal/licensing/open_source.html ~ What I like most about qnx is their mkifs utility (having ready boot images to be handled by customized initial program loader ...) ~ qnx.com/developers/docs/6.4.1/neutrino/building/load_process.html ~ Do you know of some similar opensource dev packages out there or something like qnx's mkifs? ~ Thanks lbrtchx

Reply to
lbrtchx