error when install eldk 2.1 on th9(chinese version)

Hi, it's the first time using eldk, i download eldk 2.1 and only copy the ppc_4xx directory and other host tools to a temp directory in rh9, follow the instruction of installation, make some file executable and then

./install -d /opt/eldk ppc_4xx

then it show these error

Could someone told me what's wrong with it? Thanks very much^_^

[root@localhost /]# cd ppc [root@localhost ppc]# ./install -d /opt/eldk ppc_4xx
> > Do you really want to install into /opt/eldk > directory[y/n]?: y > > Installing cross RPMs > > error: open of ./RPMS/-rw-r--r-- failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
error: open of 1 failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
error: open of ftpadmin failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
error: open of ftpadmin failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
error: open of 292 failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
error: open of Apr failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
error: open of 9 failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
error: open of 2003 failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
error: open of /pub/eldk/2.1.0/eldk-ppc-linux-x86/etc/rpm_cross.list failed:
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
Reply to
Real

没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist )
没有那个文件或目录(the file or directory not exist ) ...

I guess you either corrupted some files during the download (did you verify the MD5 checksums?), or you did not download all the requires files.

Also, try the same again using a plain C locale setting.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88   Web: www.denx.de
I have made mistakes, but have never made the mistake of  claiming  I
never made one.                                     - James G. Bennet
Reply to
Wolfgang Denk