Re: THE WORLD NEEDS COLD FUSION.

No he isn't.

You're simply a gullible IDIOT. I doubt you even studied Chemistry. I have several qualifications in it btw.

Graham

-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

CO2 is VITAL for life on earth. Increased CO2 improves agricultural output. Those who call it a pollutant are mentally defective and should be shot.

Graham

due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

What would a bunch of desk jockeys know about it ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

*Binned*

Don't waste my time.

Reply to
7

*Binned*
Reply to
7

*Binned*
Reply to
7

Thank God for that.

Your 'time' is all wasted on idiotic ideas. You are a vacuous IDIOT.

Graham

-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

While this isn't a power-producing mechanism, it is more than a lab curiosity, and I'd rate the Economist as being somewhat more credible than a youtube flick, to say nothing of the sensationalism and half-prepared-for-the-battle-of-wits grammar in some of the postings in this ng.... /mark

Mark F

Oh I weep ! We need to bin idiots like you.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Are you aware how tiny the *alleged* excess energy actually is, or are you you just another gullible nutcase ?

Graham

-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

Yeah, I bet it involved botany and funky obscene parties.

Reply to
Jamie

There have been enough reports of excess heat over the past years from legitimate researchers in known labs to indicate something is going on....

Whether it is nuclear/chemical/or a common error seems to be unknown at this time....no ones hypothesis has enabled 100 percent reproducibility....

Many of the reports have indicated heat far beyond either instrumentation error....or common measurement errors....(or uncommon ones as far as that goes)....it seems highly improbable everyone is making the same error or errors...because of the amount of different researchers and different setups....

It really does not matter what the amount of excess heat that is being reported is.....until a hypothesis that works is developed, what is happening is a scientific curiosity that needs work/explanation...

Whether it will eventually lead to a consistent hot cup of tea is immaterial...no one can tell at the birth of a child what he will grow up to be....

thank you for listening to my thoughts....have fun......sno

Reply to
sno

Sure one can tell sometimes. Just kill it. And if say two brothers are to share equally in a will it even can make some sense, just like all the attempts to kill this idea may.

Reply to
Benj

*Binned*
Reply to
7

I'm a physicist, not a politician. I'll debate the technical matters, not the politics.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

OK, you're liar too.

Reply to
krw

So, in other words - no, you can't?

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

So, you can't take any criticism or valid questions? WAL

Michael A. Terrell

Show us a usenet kook who isn't. :)

Michael A. Terrell

We already know that your family tree never branches, and that you're the flower of your family of 'Blooming Idiots'.

Michael A. Terrell