Fusion

Does anyone know if ANY of the Actel fusion devices are available for purchase?

-Eli

Reply to
Eli Hughes

Eli Hughes schrieb:

I received some PQ208 fusion chips over 6 weeks ago already. so I assume the answer is yes.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Where did you order? I just called avnet and they said 6-month lead time. You want to sell any of yours??

-Eli

Reply to
Eli Hughes

Eli Hughes schrieb:

please contact me in private. I have an interesting project, and I may have some funding in terms of FPGA silicon, eval boards.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Hi

We are two students doing our bachelor project with an Actel Fusion FPGA (AFS600 FG256). We have some problems concerning the A/D-converter part of the FPGA. Does any of you have some tips to get started with the A/D-converter in ViewDraw (the schematic tool)? We just got some errors after making the modules with SmartGen.

Any help or hints would be appreciated.

Best regards

Kim Lyngaas and Brian Rasmussen

Antti wrote: