Actel Fusion?

Has anyone here had any experiance with the Actel Fusion FPGAs? I saw a couple of posts asking this about 6 months ago, but no one had hardware yet. Did they finally start shipping their demo boards?

Is this true programable analog, with filtering/amplification/etc, or is it just an analog mux to an ADC?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
MikeD

I got my board some weeks ago, but had no time to play with it yet...

Thomas

"MikeD" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Thomas Entner

Thomas Entner schrieb:

I got mine some months ago :) and I have PQ208 packages silicon samples as well, but havent had time to play either. The FPGA analog input demo sure works, but thats all I looked

Antti

Reply to
Antti