Re: THE WORLD NEEDS COLD FUSION.

And you know this how? Proof by assertion I take it.

Yawn. We've all heard this dogma before. Did you notice you are posting to sci. groups? If you want to get our interest here, how about some instructions for an apparatus that can actually show "kundalini"? And no, a thermometer is not it. I can shove one up your butt and I guarantee Kundalini will not be measured. We await your drawings and schematics.

METALLICA!!!!!!!!!! Now THERE is a peer-reviewed irrefutable source if ever there was one. I could, however, use a few guitar chord hints...

Reply to
Benj

The world needs more love too. And that is even easier to get or buy.

Bill

--
Most people go to college to get their missing high school education.
Reply to

Cold fusion is, for some reason I don't understand, a highly emotional issue. You cannot have a rational discussion on hot fusion with a "non- believer", and to be blunt, some of the cold fusionist are just as crazy with their talk of 'zero point energy' and 'infinite energy', which doesn't help the situation at all..

There is a usenet tradition that if you disagree with someone, you are thus entitled to slander them and insult them in ways that would lead to your being gutted from belly to neck if you said the same things in a bar to someone's face; and once witnesses repeated the fighting words, the police would call it justifiable homicide and no jury of rational people would convict.

Reply to
Marvin the Martian

I'd tell you how to do it, but I want to get funding first. :-)

Reply to
Marvin the Martian

Good point Benj. Saying they want a water heater is like saying they want something useful out of the Higgs Boson or dark matter, or they're not going to believe it.

But then, who cares WHAT they are going to believe? They can believe in the devil for all I care. They have defined themselves as OUT OF THE SCIENCE BUSINESS. They're in the "tell me about it when it's all over" side of science.

Reply to
Marvin the Martian

Exactly. It's what I call the "CB radio effect". It seems when really jerky, nerdy guys get behind an anonymous microphone (or keyboard) they suddenly get very brave and "important". They always know that if someone really confronts them they can scurry away hiding behind their anonymity. Only they are so stupid that they can't figure out that the internet isn't as anonymous as they think.

Reply to
Benj