The world ended today.

The world ended today, and I slept right through it:

Why didn't someone wake me up?

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:

The World's Cheapest Computer: DuinoMite the PIC32 $25 Basic Computer-MicroController

Add VGA Monitor/TV, and PS2 Keyboard, or use USB Terminal Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.

Reply to
Don McKenzie

All seems OK in New Zealand ay 08:30 on the 21st Dec. So Far.

But it could be 21st December Mexican Time, which we all know is always late !

Bye (??)

Geoff

Reply to
geoff

Sure Geoff, to be fair you would even have to add 24 hours on top of that for the full 24 hours Mexican time for the 21st. (including siesta)

I wonder if I can get a refund for my Mayan 2013 calender, if the world doesn't end. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/olinuxino.html

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/the-maximite-computer.html
Add VGA Monitor/TV, and PS2 Keyboard, or use USB Terminal
Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Nope tonight apparently.

Reply to
terryc

12h37... I can hear rumbling like thunder in the distance here on the Gold Coast :-o
Reply to
poop

Down here, that would mean it was June and EoFY with the army using up surplus ammo on the mortar/artillery range.

Reply to
terryc

Shouldn't have had those chilli-beans maybe ?

geoff

Reply to
geoff

We're not sure whether it ended or not. As things stand, we lack even a basic mathematical framework that's capable of drawing a distinction between world that has ended and a world that hasn't.

So that's why we didn't wake you - you'd ask "What's happened", and we'd say "We don't know - but we thought we should wake you anyway."

It's hard to imagine that the conversation would have evolved in a positive direction after that.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

It was supposed to be 11:11 British Standard Time. That would be about 20 minutes ago. Damn, I'll have to pay that Amex bill after all..........

Reply to
yaputya